We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RGN or Staff Nurse at band 5 for a rehabilitation setting in Margate. Our client houses 4 units, delivering intermediate care for up to 60 residents. The units cater for; dementia, mental health nursing and intermediate care with nursing and the location is accessible via public transport.
If you are looking for flexibility within your occupation our jobs would bring a brilliant opportunity to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience and recent experience in a medical ward based setting
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health records in line with the DOH
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours including nights, earlies and lates
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track you recruitment and earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.