Pulse is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RGN or Staff Nurse for flexible shifts in a rehabilitation setting in Deal, Kent. The successful nurse will have the opportunity to work flexibly alongside other registered nurses, rehabilitation assistants, health care assistants, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, a care manager, visiting medical officer and medical consultants, within a setting that has six outpatient rooms, inpatient beds for intermediate care, palliative care and continuing care. Pulse are offering a variety of shifts at this location and more in and around the Kent region.
Pulse requires the Registered Nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience within a medical or rehabilitation hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Registration with the NMC
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
- Clincal referee details
- Flexible hours; earlies, lates and long days
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £250*
- Referral schemes of up to £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.