Pulse is in search for devoted and committed Registered General Nurses at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust. This will be a community rehab role caring for the elderly – and does not need to be able to drive.
Variety of shifts will be available for nurses including early/late/long days/nights to choose from all week round giving you the flexibility to work and adapt around your lifestyle.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide excellent service as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.