Pulse is seeking an experienced registered nurse / RGN / staff nurse at band 5 who has flexible availability to assist with day and night shifts in a neuro rehabilitation setting in the village of Hothfield near Ashford in Kent. The registered nurse will be required to work at band 5 within a multidisciplinary team consisting of occupational and physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, clinical psychologists and other registered nurses. The registered nurse must be compassionate, punctual and competent in delivering the highest quality of nursing care to a range of patients with neurological conditions from acquired brain injuries to neurological diseases like motor neurone disease. Our client who is Headway approved has 44 beds and boasts unique attributes like a hydrotherapy pool, gymnasium, therapy rooms, independent living accommodation including bungalows for dual occupancy and large scale gardens. Our client is keen for a registered nurse to be available to cover sickness and annual leave on flexible basis.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- Recent experience working within a medical / neuro rehabilitation setting
- Registration with the NMC
- Right to work in the UK
- Occupational health in line with the department of health
- Clinical referee details
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.