Pulse agency are looking for a Registered Midwife to work in Chester and the surrounding areas.
Pulse priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient centred care and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
Many of our recruitment consultants come from specialised healthcare backgrounds; they have the insight and expertise that comes with years of industry experience. This means we can work in partnership with our candidates to find the right positions for their training and experience.
The successful applicant must have a minimum 12 months experience and have Intention to Practice and Professional Indemnity Insurance at medical malpractice level.
In return here is a selection of benefits Pulse offers
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Fast-track registration £250 Bonus.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- You’ll benefit from our reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.