Pulse Nursing are now in search for Registered Midwives (RM) to work in the Buckinghamshire area. The shifts will consist of days, long days, lates and nights.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
Registered Midwife (RM) Requirements:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a midwife
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
If you are a Midwife and interested in registering with Pulse, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have in your area.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.