Pulse Nursing is in search of caring and reliable Midwives (RM) to work across the Manchester area.
Pulse Nursing have a high demand of Midwifery shifts across all areas including Labour wards, Birth Centre’s, Antenatal, Postnatal and triage for nights and days.
You will have the flexibility to pick and choose where and when you want work at competitive rates, we have a smartphone app where you will be able to book shifts,organise availability and set a radius around your postcode to browse what shifts are out there.
Pulse is a complete first class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a ward midwife
- Fully Rotational
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.