Band 6 Midwives urgently required for agency work based in Hertfordshire.
Our client’s Maternity Service provides antenatal and postnatal care for approximately 7,000 women. This level of activity makes this Maternity Service one of the biggest within England. Amongst the department is a 28 bedded postnatal ward, a 14 bedded antenatal ward and 7 delivery rooms. Band 6 agency midwives will be expected to help with all aspects of maternity care.
Pulse can offer successful midwives:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
• Fast Track registration
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
Successful Midwives will be able to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team, have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be efficient and competent in the care they deliver
If you have the skills necessary, and would like to register for some flexible agency work, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.