Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) – Dudley
Pulse Nursing is looking for an Acute Registered Mental Nurse to work in the Dudley Area. This will be to work within a busy environment on a ward within a NHS Trust.
To apply for this position:
• 6 months recent relevant UK experience in Acute Mental Health
• Flexible to work days or night shifts
• PMVA / MAPA
• Band 5 / 6
Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
• Daily payroll service
• Free mandatory training
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Access to an app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compliance
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Register your interest on our Website or call Suzanne Dewell to discuss registering.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.