Pulse Nursing has a number of fantastic opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work a range of ad-hoc shifts, in the Luton and Dunstable area (nearest station; Leagrave Station )
We have several flexible shifts available to suit your lifestyle including days, nights, long days.
Luton and Dunstable provide a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment which promotes the physical, emotional and mental well-being of all patients during their stay. We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work 1:1 shifts
Pulse are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) who are passionate about their profession and delivering a high standard of patient care.
Registered Mental Health Nurse requirements:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
Benefits for Registered Mental Health nurses:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Join Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency. If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please get in touch with the team or complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.