Pulse has several exciting and flexible opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) at Bedford acute Hospital (nearest rail station Bedford St Johns).
There are several flexible shifts available for a band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs), depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. We require the successful candidate to work 1:1 shifts
Bedford Hospital is a 400-bed district general hospital located in the English town of Bedford, serving north and mid Bedfordshire run by Bedford Hospital NHS Trust
Job requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in Enfield:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- They will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff
- administering medications, managing intravenous lines, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining records and communicating with doctors.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Bedfrod, or surrounding area and are interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.