Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) for a variety of ad-hoc shifts in acute hospitals based in Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester.
Our client prides itself in providing outstanding care to people across Hampshire and parts of West Berkshire.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Registered Mental Health Nurses RMN’s who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings. Long day, twilight and night shifts available.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
*Terms & conditions apply
If you are interested, click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.