Pulse Nursing are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Lancashire or the adjacent areas, for short-term assignments and ad-hoc shifts.
At Pulse we take into consideration the need for a healthy work/life balance and therefore, where possible, offer you the flexibility needed to accomodate your current situation. Working for Pulse can also allow you to maintain your current set of skills if you are looking to change post or are wanting a break from working full-time.
The RMN we recruit must have a minimum of six months experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, we are currently on the look out for a candidate working within one or more of the following settings:
- Forensic & Low/Medium Secure
- Drug & Alcohol/Rehab
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, these include satisfactory employment references and a DBS check.
In return we at Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates varying on the client and location.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- You will be able to access Ipoint - this is our exclusive interactive website which allows you to organise your work,
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role please apply online and a member of our team will be in touch soon
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.