Pulse Nursing has a number of fantastic opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work a range of ad-hoc shifts, based at the Lakeside Unit, West Middlesex Hospital, in Isleworth (nearest tube station, Hounslow East)
We have a number of flexible shifts available to suit your lifestyle including days, nights,long days, and earlies (with short term placements/block bookings available too)
The Lakeside Unit, provides a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment which promotes the physical, emotional and mental well-being of all patients during their stay. and we’re looking for RMNs who are passionate about their profession and delivering a high standard of patient care.
We're looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) who are passionate about their profession and delivering a high standard of patient care.
Registered Mental Health Nurse requirements:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Rio Card and EMPA required
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
Benefits for Registered Mental Health nurses:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
Join Pulse, a leading UK nursing agency. If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please get in touch with the team or complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.