Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for flexible Days, Nights and Weekends and looking for lines of work?
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS) in Woking and surrounding areas of Surrey.
What we require from Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose to work with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you know someone who is a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Surrey area and looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about roles which we have to offer, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.