Pulse has a number of exciting and flexible, opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) at St Bernards Hospital in Southall/Ealing (nearest rail station Slough).
Pulse has a number of flexible shifts available for a band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), depending on weather you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Sunday
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
Why work for Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in this role or any other role at Pulse, please get in touch today or alternatively complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.