Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for ad-hoc shifts and lines of work to work in a large mental health trust.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health, education and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. We are now recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) in the Portsmouth area surrounding areas of Hampshire.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN):
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are a Mental Health Nurse and are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.