Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for dedicated and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work various Ad hoc/temporary shifts in the Nottingham area.
We are looking for the right RMN’s to preferably work day shifts, and in return we are offering highly competitive rates of pay. We pride ourselves in letting our nurses pick their own hours, letting you choose your work around your other commitments.
Pulse Nursing have been supplying quality staffing to the NHS and Private sectors for almost 30 years.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) are required to have:
- Current and valid NMC registration
- PMVA Training (or the equivalent)
- Minimum of six months minimum post registration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Right to work in the UK
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we have for you, please apply below and our team will be in touch to discuss soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.