Pulse Nursing is recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work flexible shifts in the North Shields area. Working agency shifts through Pulse Nursing allows you the flexibility to earn extra money and dictate when you would like to work, while booking shifts is made easy with our online booking system.
Pulse Nursing is an award-winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are on several preferred supplier lists and are developing our clients continuously.
Why RMN’s should register with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
At least 6 months qualified RMN experience working within acute mental health wards.
Meet compliance requirements including references and DBS.
Dedication, reliability and compassion.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.