Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses with experience working in an acute setting, to work ad hoc shifts in the Merseyside areas. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Experience / Requirements of an RMN:
- PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
- Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC Registration
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.