Pulse are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work a number of day shifts in Liverpool area, for highly competitive rates of pay.
At Pulse we pride ourselves in the flexibility of ease of our new iPoint app, which allows you to book your availability and choose your own shifts so you can still work around your out of work commitments.
We are looking for committed Registered Mental Health Nurses with great communicational skills, a strong work ethic, passionate about their role as an RMN, and able to deliver a professional standard of patient care.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS and Private trusts across the UK.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- A current and valid NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as an RMN, including recent experience
- Great communication skills
- The highest standards of care and compassion to our patients
- Ideally have PMVA or the equivalent restraint training
Pulse offers many amazing opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what other opportunities we have please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
* T&C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.