Our client a large Regional Trust with amazing work for Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) has new opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) with good transport links and competitive rates of pay this is an exciting opportunity.
Are you looking for flexibility in your work load? Contact me today as we have a number of ad-hoc shifts in the Hertfordshire area.
At Pulse we are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in Hatfield and the Hertfordshire surrounding area. Lots of work available with great benefits and competitive rates of pay.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- Must be highly dedicated to your job
If you are interested in applying for the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Hatfield and the Hertfordshire surrounding area. Please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in contact shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.