Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for flexible Days, Nights and Weekends or looking for lines of work in the Guildford and surrounding areas of Surrey? We have work available to suit all.
Good transport links and competitive rates of pay. Get in touch today to find out more.
What we require from Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose to work with Pulse?
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about roles which we have to offer, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.