Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to fill shifts in Devon.
The role of a Mental Health nurse is as follows:
- Caring for patients with acute conditions - building relationships and responding to their physical and emotional needs, while delivering effective care.
- Administering patients' medications and treatments - and monitoring results.
- Dealing with the specific symptoms of mental illness, de-escalating stressful situations and helping patients overcome challenges.
- Interacting with patients' families and other care staff - offering advice and information on patients' conditions.
- Preparing and maintaining patients’ records, producing care plans and risk assessments.
- Organising group therapy sessions, including social and artistic events, aimed at promoting patients' mental recovery.
The pay rate a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is £21.60-£37.20 per hour (Umbrella).
Mental Health Nurse Requirements:
Must be registered with the NMC
Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in Mental Health
Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Mental Health Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.