Pulse are working alongside an established neurological health care company to recruit a Clinical Manager qualified as a registered general nurse (RGN), registered mental health nurse (RMN) or a registered learning disability nurse (RNLD) for one of their outstanding services based in Cambridgeshire.
The service has over 3 units totalling over 100 beds. They provide specialist neurological care to patients who cannot be supported in traditional nursing homes.
The successful Clinical Manager RGN, RMN or RNLD will be responsible for the clinical operation of a unit with patients who have conditions including but not limited to: Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Pick’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, vascular dementia, acquired and traumatic brain injuries.
Roles and responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Immediate clinical line management responsibility for all nurses to manage all care staff
- Responsibility for the 24-hour clinical care of all patients at the unit
- Be aware of and take responsibility for the clinical governance and management medication on the unit
- Have oversight and management of relevant KPI’s within area of responsibility
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified
- Minimum of 3 years management experience post qualification
Clinical managers working in this service will also benefit from:
- Competitive salary of £39,520 per year
- Bonuses paid based on outcome of KPI’s
- Generous annual leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Relocation packages
- Visa sponsorships
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.