Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN’) looking for extra shifts? Looking to work flexible days, nights and weekends. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental health nurse for Canterbury and the surrounding areas of Kent
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts across the UK.
We are currently seeking a number of Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) for the Canterbury and surrounding areas of Kent are looking for adhoc shifts. We have a mixture of days, nights and weekends available. In return we will offer competitive rates of pay and exclusive loyalty schemes.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health (RMN):
- NMC current registration
- 6 months minimum experience in the last 2 years,
- PMVA training essential.
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.