Are you looking for flexible ad-hoc shifts to fit around your commitments? Our client is looking for Registered Mental Health Nurse’s (RMN’s) in surrounding areas of Somerset.
We are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their speciality, availability and experience. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurse’s (RMN’s) in the Bridgwater area and surrounding areas of Somerset.
We have a number of flexible shifts available to suit your lifestyle which include, days, nights, long days and earlies. We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) who are passionate in their profession providing a high standard of patient care.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurse’s (RMN’s):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Bridgwater area and surrounding areas of Somerset looking for ad-hoc shifts to suit your requirements, then please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T’s & C’s Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.