Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), for ad hoc to block booking shifts working at premium rates of pay in Bodmin and surrounding areas of Cornwall. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts. Opportunities are available to work in established teams, in various locations and specialties.
What can Pulse offer you in return?
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability.
- Daily payroll service - Preferred payment methods available*.
- Free mandatory training- Practical and elearning sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service with designated clinical support.
- Recommending Pulse to a friend bonus scheme*.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Recent experience working in a Mental Health setting in the last Twelve months.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.