Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for senior Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) for Highgate Mental Health Centre (nearest station Archway Station- Northern Line).
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to create a set of values that make sure people who use our services get the best possible chance of a rapid recovery. You will be joining a Trust with a national reputation for research, where services recognise that research underpins its commitment to providing high quality and innovative clinical care. You will be working 3 or 4 nights a week Monday – Sunday nights 19:30- 07:30.
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) requirements:
- Six months minimum as a Band 7 in acute in-patient wards.
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
- Ability to respond and lead medical and psychiatric emergencies
Why Join Pulse?
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into reward
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.