Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for shifts that suit your lifestyle, working with a large mental health trust?
Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN’s) in Brampton and surrounding areas of Oxfordshire.
We can offer you a variety of shifts on acute medical wards offering days, nights and weekends.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN’s):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and are interested in the job roles which we have available at Pulse, then please apply below and member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
T’s & C’s Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.