Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work with us in Luton. This role will include a mixture of shifts, predominantly days.
At Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (L&D) is a top performing hospital, they are proud to care. The Trusts latest CQC inspection published in June 2016 awarded an overall rating of ‘good’ with some areas rated as ‘outstanding’
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
- Provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and are interested, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. However, if this is not the area you’re looking for please still contact Pulse to discuss. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.