Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health, education and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting Mental Health Nurses to work with us in Cornwall, especially within Cornwall Partnership. The shifts will differ between long days, days and nights.
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of mental health and physical health services to children and adults across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Requirements for Mental Health Nurses:
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
Why choose to work with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are a Mental Health Nurse and are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.