Pulse is seeking a Mental Health Nurse to work closely with mental health patients in a hospital setting, you will be providing a high level of service to various patients.
You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills and become part of the team when working in the local hospitals.
If care is your passion and you are requiring flexible working hours then this is the job for you.
As a Mental Health Nurse what will my duties be?
- assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care
- building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns
- ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment
Pulse requires you to have:
- Recent 6 months clinical experience in a hospital setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- NMC Registered Nurse - RMN qualifications
- Able to get past and present references
Pulse benefits include:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.