Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), for ad hoc to block booking shifts working in Plymouth and surrounding areas of South Devon. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts. Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the Healthcare industry. We are able to offer you a variety of shifts in these settings working within established, dedicated teams.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Recent experience working in a Mental Health setting in the last Twelve months.
- PMVA training or equivalent essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment*.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Daily payroll service - Preferred payment methods available*.
- Free mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service with designated clinical support*.
- Reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*.
- Designated booking consultant.
- Fast online registration process.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.