Are you an experienced A&E Liaison Nurse looking for the flexibility of full-time agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable RMN’s with experience working in A&E Liaison to work Ad Hoc shifts or lines of work in Greater Manchester and the surrounding area.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
Pulse requires a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to have:
- PMVA and/or MAPA training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an A&E Liaison setting
- Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health
- Current NMC Registration
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.