Pulse Nursing have a high demand for Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD’s) to either work flexible ad hoc shifts or block bookings at competitive rates of pay in the Birmingham area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate and reliable RNLD’s with either community or acute experience. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, ipoint.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
As an agency we require CPN’s to have certain skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience, as an RNLD working either in the community or in an acute setting
- Worked as an RNLD within the last twelve months
- Ideally MAPPA trained
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If you are a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse and you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.