Registered General Nurses – York
Pulse is currently recruiting Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) for our busy private and NHS client in York and the surrounding areas. The role will involve working in a variety of surgical or medical wards. In order to register with Pulse, RGN’s will be required to meet our compliance criteria, which includes: Eligibility to work in the UK, satisfactory employment references, current NMC membership and professional indemnity insurance.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team and also autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Six months post qualification work experience,
What you can expect from Pulse:
- Competative pay rates of up to £28 per hour for a Band 5 RGN
- Flexible hours to meet your requirements
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse*
- Free mandatory training
- Free uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you believe you meet the requirements for this position then please compleate the application form below.
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities, please contact the recruitment team.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.