Pulse are extremely interested in recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with endoscopy experience, to join a dynamic team delivering excellent patient satisfaction within the Central Reading area.
You can benefit from Pulse by developing your current RGN skills and aspiring to learn new challenges within the friendly working environment.
Registered General Nurses will be entitled up to £26.53 per hour including FREE parking at the site. This will be a three month placement working Monday to Friday with occasional weekend shifts.
RGN applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recent clinical experience in endoscopy
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Good quality and patient focused nursing care
- Required to have EPP Occupational Health clearance
- Ensuring patient satisfaction is always positive
Key responsibilities for Registered General Nurse within Endoscopy:
- Maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient’s clinical condition
- Assisting in ensuring that the department is at all times clean and organised with sufficient supplies and equipment which are correctly cleaned, in working order and correctly stored
- Being competent in all aspects of Endoscopy technique and procedures
- Monitoring endoscopy procedures with regards to checking of instruments and equipment
- Running endoscopy lists both efficiently and competently following policies and procedures
In return, Pulse is happy to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Registered General Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
- Referral Bonus*
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.