Pulse Nursing Agency are registering Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work flexible ad hoc shifts in the Burton Upon Trent area. You will have the ease of using our online system, iPoint, to manage your availability and book your shifts, working shifts at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award winning reputation.
Why should a Registered General Nurse (RGN) choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) are required to have:
- NMC registration
- At least six months qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) experience working on medical and/or surgical wards
- Dedication and compassion
- To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references and DBS
If you are interested in working for Pulse and would like to learn more about our opportunities on offer, please apply and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.