Are you a Registered General Nurse ( RGN) , Pulse Nursing is recruiting for Registered Adult Nurses', to work Ad hoc ward shifts or block booking shifts in Burton.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or you can speak directly to designated booking consultants. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Flexible - Ad hoc shifts to suit your requirements.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation* support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultants
Registered general nurses (RGN) are required to have :
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working as a nurse on a medical or surgical ward.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B immunisation or be willing to obtain evidence
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.