Are you a Registered General Nurse who is compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance?
Pulse provides nurses with the opportunity to work shifts which fit around other commitments they may have, this gives you control of when you want to book shifts depending on your availability.
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.