Pulse is seeking an experienced and compassionate registered nurse for a nursing home in Tunbridge Wells, West Kent. The nursing home is modern and purpose built, set within beautiful landscaped gardens. This role brings a brilliant opportunity to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary and enhance their skills with the added benefit of having complete control over their working hours. The registered nurse must demonstrate excellent communication skills, work well within a multi-disciplinary team, be reliable and well presented.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent and post registration experience in a medical or nursing home setting (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Re-validation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC re-validation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.