Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN), to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts on Medical or Surgical wards or in Community hospitals. A variety of NHS and Private clients in location's in Cornwall including Bodmin and surrounding area's. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Registered General Nurses who are looking for work opportunities, that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Why choose Pulse:
- Pulse provides the best opportunities to match your specific speciality.
- Daily payroll to ensure you get paid as quickly as possible - Preferred payment options available*.
- Fast online registration process.
- Free Mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance available with designated clinical support.
- Competitive pay rates
- Designated bookings consultants.
- NMC Registered General Nurse
- Minimum of Six months experience working on Medical or Surgical wards or Community Hospitals.
- You must be highly dedicated to your job.
- Maintain a professional and high standard of work.
- Great organisational skills and time keeping.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment*.
- Meet Occupational Health and Mandatory training requirements.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.