Pulse are currently working with a client who is amongst the leading NHS hospitals in the Warwickshire area. We are urgently seeking for RGNs to work days and nights including weekends.
Our clients mission is to focus on providing and improving quality of care, whilst embracing innovation to deliver enhanced productivity and improved services. To be a part of this team you must:
• Be a registered nurse with previous medical or surgical experience to assist on the wards
• Be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
• Have acquired a minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in an acute setting.
• Have 2 clinical referee details
In return of this fantastic opportunity, Pulse can also offer you:
• Access to our interactive booking service
• Flexible hours
• Ongoing training
• Annual Occupational Health updates
• Excellent competitive pay rates
• Holiday Pay Entitlements
• Referral schemes of up to £250*
• Weekly payroll
Please apply online today to be considered for this role immediately.
* Terms & Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.