Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts in Community Hospitals in a variety of location's in and around Cornwall.
- NMC registration
- Minimum of six months experience working on a Medical ward or in a Community Hospital.
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.