Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts in Community Hospitals in a variety of location's in and around Cornwall.
- NMC registration
- Minimum of six months experience working on a Medical ward or in a Community Hospital.
Why choose Pulse:
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.