Pulse urgently require an experienced Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work for this nursing home. This nursing home offers state of the art residential, nursing and specialist dementia care for up to 60 elderly people.
The home comprises three self-contained communities in one location, retaining a real sense of smaller scale homely living with the added benefit of easy adaptation to meet residents’ changing care needs.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to have the following:
- Ability to work at least 1 shift per week (day or night shifts are available)
- Current registration with the NMC
- 6 months experience in this setting over the last 2 years
- You must be reliable
- Willing to travel
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing and can offer the following benefits:
- Free clinical training
- On call team for out of hours support
- A friendly office team
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
If you are interested in temporary work as a Registered General Nurse (RGN), enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.