Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) to work flexible shifts at the largest and most comprehensive cancer centre in Europe, treating over 50,000 NHS and private patients every year; with a worldwide reputation for ground breaking research and pioneering the very latest in cancer treatments and technologies.
We can offer a variety of shifts to suit your lifestyle, including long days, days and nights, earlies and weekends. The Trust has two hospital sites one in London and another in Surrey, both of which have excellent transport links. There is also a hospital shuttle service between sites and we are currently hiring nurses for both sites.
You’ll be joining an established team on a medical or surgical ward where the successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) will provide hands-on care to patients by administering medications, managing intravenous lines, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining records and communicating with doctors.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings. Long day, twilight and night shifts available.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.