Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN), with medical or surgical ward experience, looking to work ad hoc shifts in Redditch and surrounding areas in Worcestershire.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
Registered general nurses (RGN)are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working as a registered general nurse on a medical or surgical ward and within the last year
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.