Registered General Nurse (RGN) – Northamptonshire
Pulse Nursing is looking for Registered General Nurses within the Northamptonshire area. The shifts will involve long days, days and nights, Monday-Sunday.
Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are an RGN and are interested in this job role, then please enter your details below and a member of the team will be with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.