Pulse Nursing is a leading nursing agency, providing staff across the UK for NHS and Private Hospitals. We are currently looking for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) who have experience working within medical or surgical wards, to work various temporary shifts in Devon.
We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, in temporary shifts or short term roles. Our free application ipoint allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts for when you want.
What can Pulse do for you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- Valid NMC Registration
- At least 6 months experience, including recently, of working within the medical and surgical wards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of care and compassion towards all your patients.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and others alike, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.